Sunday, April 17, 2022

Happy Easter!

 Easter and a first without Logan at home. So glad we will see him in a few weeks for Celina's college graduation/Steve's birthday/Mother's Day weekend and then he will be home for the summer in another week after that. I'll have to text him this morning. 


Doesn't seem that long ago. It would be nice to have just one more day with the kids at this age! 
We had our first back yard bonfire of the year last night. It was pretty chilly around 37+F, so we didn't last long. 

Brought out all the new chairs for around the fire and took the stickers off, well most of them. Some are stuck till they wear off. 

Steve and I went to Baldman brewery for a few drinks and to play some cribbage. Seems we never finish a full game. We each win one round and never play the last to see who wins overall. We kind of both like to be winners. This way it's always even if we both win a game. 

I do a lot of this every day. I need to move more! Yesterday was pretty busy, I had to feed the cat, work for an hour, go shopping for Easter stuff and then it was off to get some beers. A full day. I did purchase paint, but never got around to doing any painting. Guess I'll save that to do this week. 

I filled eggs up with candy yesterday. I'm all ready for Evan and Madelyn's Easter egg hunt. I thought we had Easter baskets I purchased last year, but nope. So I am just reusing some of  the many leftover kids baskets. 

We are having everyone over for brunch this morning. I've got to make quiche and maybe fruit tarts? Plus, feed the cat, clean my house and get ready. Just a few things to do. Good thing I got up at 5:30am to stretch and start my day. I'll have two cats to feed tonight. I do like the extra cash for pet watching. Which I spent all on Easter buying gifts for the kids and giving them cash too. 
Zoey is being a royal pain. Crying to be fed. Guess I need to get her food and stop her crying! You'd think she could just wait till 8am! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...