Tuesday, May 17, 2022

20 miles of ebiking

 Yes, my butt gets sore from sitting on my bike before I get tired at all! 

I rode the whole Spring Lake trail! I think 20 miles total? I would have never rode my mountain bike that far. Max would have been 10 miles since it's pretty hilly. I certainly don't get as much exercise, but I do pedal the entire time and I'm outside getting fresh air. I was gone for like 2 or more hours! 

I sat in town on the swing watching the barge go by. The River sure is up high! 


The river in town almost to the top and spilling over. I'm sure if we get rain tonight and Thursday it will crest over the top! 


The Bison are going in this fall. Can't wait to see them out there! 
Very windy across this land bridge! It was kind of scary crossing! 

In all a beautiful day for a bike ride! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...