Thursday, May 19, 2022

The 3 B's - Bingo, Biking and back yard

 It was a bingo, biking and back yard Tuesday! 

I came close to winning the cover -all. Next week it raises to $825.00. We might have to see if the kids and Steve's parents want to go to Bingo next Tuesday! 

After my 16 mile bike ride with my neighbor, I sat out in the back yard on the hammock for awhile. Our grass/back yard needs a lot of spring clean up! Good thing we are home this weekend to do some of these projects! 


We biked to Hastings and I'm sure with the rain we are getting today and tomorrow, the river will spill over the edge in town. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...