Thursday, May 19, 2022

Can't sleep!

 I've been up from 1am on, so after tossing, turning and being on my phone for a few hours it was time to give up. To be honest, I might have napped a little in the hammock yesterday afternoon. 

Our tree's out front. Wish the pedals would last a bit longer. They bloom for a day and start falling. We have enough to look like snow on the driveway. I made a snap of it. 

I do like making snapchats. I make a few each week. I just love the creative aspect, of adding music to something I filmed. I need some new ideas. I do a lot of Ching's with drinks, landscapes, animals, food, exercise. Anything where I'm not in the photos. It's usually what we are doing, which is an easy topic to get some good snaps. It's the one app, where I only watch what my friends post and not anything else. 

What else is going on.. I'm always entering receipts into Fetch. Hoping to do enough for some gift cards at Christmas time. 

I've also been biking a lot with my bike. I completely skipped biking yesterday. I decided to eat a foot long sub and was tired after. So instead of biking, I laid in the hammock and took a nap. Good thing Steve got me up and we went to the stores. Just Home Depot and Sam's. Found more summer floating tubes that we had to purchase. It will be nice for everyone to have their own tub. 

I'm now working on Saturday. It was a better option than working longer on Friday. I was already busy that day and to add more work would have been overly exhausting. 

I also picked up more cat sitting for a side hustle of an extra $105 this weekend. Can't complain about the extra cash! Although, in the summer we go away most weekends and I won't be cat sitting. 

My kids are all home. This might be the last summer we are all under one roof. Celina graduated college and most likely will move out at some point. Logan, I'm sure will get an apartment or house next year and might end up spending the summer in Wisconsin? I'm hoping he comes back home in the summer. 

In 2026 our mortgage will be 100% paid off. I'm counting down the years, months till we are mortgage free. Once that happens we can build a cabin at the lake and rent it out for passive income. I'm excited for the day it happens, but not excited to getting that much older. I turn 54 this August. 

I also need to make some changes. Eat more healthy, get more exercise, figure out my foot issues, so I can run again. Stop laying around all afternoon. Get more accomplished. Seems most afternoons, I'm just waiting for the day to be over. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...