Saturday, May 21, 2022

It's all about making progress!

 I need to make some big changes! I'm doing it in baby steps once again. I've been taking far too many tums daily for heartburn. Meaning I need to stop taking caffeine in the morning and having any Advil for aches and pains. Friday was Day #1 of no caffeine. How did I do? 

1. I was tired. I did wake up at 5a.m and then went back to sleep till 8:00am. I might do that this morning too. Zoey got me out of bed at 5:30a.m and I could have slept longer. I do have a slight back of the head, headache today too. Yesterday I also had a headache to be expected, so I did take 1 Advil in the morning and again 2 at night. Heartburn was somewhat better but I still took at least 4 tums. 

After a long work day, I was too tired to bike or do much of anything. It was enough just to go feed the cat and stop at Walmart to get some hair color. I'm trying to keep up on the grays. I have a reward set up for my 1st mini goal of getting off Caffeine and Advil of a facial and much needed hair trim. 


I have two more days of cat feeding or 4 more times and I'm done again. Nice side hustle of money! My other goal is to hang on to my cash! No more giving it to the kids all time. 
Back to the bike. I'm going to start taking my mountain bike out for a ride 8 miles and then the e-bike for another 8+ miles. A little of both and on busy work days, maybe just the e-bike. 

My other goals are to fit into summer clothes. I need more to wear and the only way to do that is to drop some weight. 

I'm going to make up some 5 calorie drink frozen cups as a snack. Mostly just stick to eating a small dinner and losing a few pounds quickly to jump start my weight loss. I might do a self tic Tok to keep track of my weight loss progress. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...