Saturday, May 7, 2022

It's Graduation Day!

 The day has arrived!! Celina is graduating College at 2pm in Mankato. 

Are we ready for her family party? Not sure?? I still see things we need to do, but whatever we get done will and what won't? Oh well... I'm not going to stress any more. We've gone to multiple stores, numerous time to buy food, supplies etc.. I'm done spending on this small party. We just are having burgers and pasta salad with two ice cream cakes that we will have a lot of leftovers. I think in all there are only going to be 9 of us, maybe 11. Don't ask what we've spent on this party because the flowers were well over $200. I'd have spent that anyway this summer, so can I really count that? We did splurge on some fun round large ice cubes. After all, it's also Steve's b-day/Mother's Day tomorrow too. 


We had a little happy hour in Mpls last night. We were driving by and stopped at a new restaurant. Expensive drinks and small plate, but different and unique to try. We shared this dried beef, watermelon radish small plate with our drinks. 

They let us try dragon fruit the red and gray. Pretty much tasted just like water, and a slight crunch. No flavor. While picking up Celina's gf/dairy free ice cream cake at MilkJam creamery, we went next door to this place and did takeout, a yum bowl of braised Korean ribs. Too good, we all shared. 

Steve's old fashion drink. The dried orange was the star. So yummy

Our back yard, still brown

The new chairs around the fire pit. We have sooo much wood to burn. We need a fire every night! 

I get so mad thinking of men (non-doctors) making decisions for women's health and bodies. Lets start making laws on men's bodies. Look up the number of laws introduced for control over women every year. How many are for men? Zero! There is around 400+ per year for women. We need a gun hiding in our uterus to protect our rights! Guns and dead people have more rights! It's sick! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...