Friday, May 6, 2022

Friday... count down.. to Graduation day for Celina!

 Happy Friday! It's going to be a busy weekend. It certainly has been a busy week. Of course it didn't help that we were away all last week and added on the mini vacation to Duluth Sunday/Monday. I seem to do better with a mile long list! 


I put up some of the graduation decoration, bought more flower for the tables with new pots I got for a great deal! On clearance for $5. I think that was a mistake because they were orig $18! 


I have a few things left on my todo list before the family grad party on Saturday. I won't have time on Saturday so all must be done today! 


I spray painted this towel hooks yesterday. Now to get Steve to hang it in the kids bathroom. 

Tried some new pretzel nuggets with maple almond butter. These are extra crunchy. Not sure if I like them or not? They are different. I'll just stick to PB pretzel nuggets. 

Lets control men for a change! Or maybe women need to put a gun in their uterus to keep men from taking away our bodies rights! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...