Thursday, May 5, 2022

Thirsty Thursday!

 Its one of those Thursdays that I have a lot todo. Work in the morning till noon, come home to clean my house, figure out what to wear for Celina's graduation. Take her to get a pedicure. Maybe look at TJ Maxx for a new dress or summer clothes?? 

We also pick up Logan at the airport tonight at 7:30pm. He is home for the weekend, and goes back to school 1 week before we pick him up and check him out of the dorm for the summer. 


I checked off my todo list yesterday. Got the main things done! Get grad decorations, and flowers for the front pots and deck in school colors (Purple and yellow). 


I don't have any photos yet, but I also made an ice cream cake, using ice cream sandwiches, a fun-fetti cake mix, some nuts and chocolate ganache. I just need to make the chocolate congrats, grad for the cake. We will still pick up the gf/dairy free cake I ordered from milk jam creamery on Friday! 


I'd like to go for a bike ride too. Its another nice day with 63*F afternoon temps. Not sure I'll have time, but will make time for a quick 30 min ride. Eventually, I'll take my regular bike. For now, it's been nice having the bike. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...