Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Ice cream cake

The inside of my ice cream/cake. It turned out pretty. Steve thought the strawberries were too frozen and not to add them next time. Also the cake was gluten free and kind of grainy. Not the best cake, but the ganash and colors all were pretty and the little bit of crunch from the nuts were really good. Just needed more nuts and a fudge layer! This was my first ice cream cake, so it turned out fine! I'll also skip the ice cream sandwiches as it wasn't needed. 

My cake was topped with the chocolate strawberries. The $75 cake was store bought from Milkjam creamery. 
 

I have to stay, I liked my cake better! Not sure what the final cost was of my cake, but lets try and figure it. out! 

3 tubs of Bryers Ice cream at $5 each? 
Ice cream sandwich pkg $5?
Chocolate chips, (had large bag) used 1 cup
Coconut cream can $4? 
Strawberries 1pkg $3
Mixed nuts (had large bag) 
Cake mix $4
White Chocolate words (had on bag)
Grand total of $21- $25  dollars. Plus, it was a lot larger!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...