Thursday, May 26, 2022

Thirsty Thursday!

We are packing up today and driving up to the lake for the weekend! 

 Even though we have work todo, it will be a nice getaway with some fun too at the winery/brewery. We have other weekends to work on the beach after we cut a few trees and the water goes down more. 



How's my diet progress going? Not as strict of a diet as I would have liked. 
Time to lose more weight! Eat less and burn more calories! 

Wednesday's food
Breakfast: 2 small bananas and raspberries 200
Noon- Rice (pkg) 300 cal
Snack - popcorn 200
Brownie 500
Dinner - beef burrito with salsa 200
Jalapino popers 200
watermelon 100
Beano ? 100
Total Calories= 1800

I needed to skip eating the brownies! 
Total ate: 
Burn Working 400
Plus plank and weights (check!)
No biking because it rained. Needed to run on the cross ramp but of course didn't. 

Today, I'll be working for an hour, burning 200 calories at least. Biking in the afternoon and doing a plank, with lifting weights. 

Breakfast- Raspberries 50
Lunch - 
Dinner - 
Snack

plus, packing up the car and getting ready to go this weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...