Thursday, June 16, 2022

What I found on my bike ride

I passed by all these pretty flowers in tall grass on my bike ride.  

Some one must have sprinkled in some flower seeds. They didn't look like wild flowers. 
Also came across a new to me splash pad for the little kids. 


would have been nice to have this when the kids were little. 


After bingo the town bridge looked so pretty with the sunset. 


I have a ton more seeds to vacuum up. Its going to be a windy Thursday, so hopefully the rest of the seeds will fall and I won't have to keep cleaning them up! I'm sure it will be back to more cotton seeds soon after. 


After work, Zoey and I were pretty lazy yesterday afternoon. It was raining, so we took a two hour nap! Of course I was up till 2am, so I'm sure today I'll be tired again. I just hate wasting away a day. Guess it was a rain day, so not too much lost since I couldn't be outside anyway. The night was nice. Go figure. So Steve and I went to Menards, Lowes and Home Depot in search of some materials he needs for a bathroom tile job. He is off again this morning running to a store out in Shakopee to get what he needs. 

Dieting, I need to get started again! Baked up some of Trader Joes croissants. So good, but not what I need to be eating. I usually don't eat breakfast, so this was a rare treat other than weekends when we are at the lake and stop at Mc'd. 

I see a lot of people feel like they don't have a purpose in life. What is my next purpose? I think to get more exercise and workout more again. I had better mental health when running. Even though I'm scared to get my feet touched, poked at I made a dr appointment to fix my foot issue so hopefully the pain will be gone and I can do more running. I feel my foot burning even when laying in bed at night. Somethings just not right! 

I also need to start soaking my calloused feet in vinegar and water to smooth them out. My heals are so rough. It should be on my weekly todo list. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...