Friday, July 29, 2022

Back to the lake!

It's been since the 4th of July week we were up at the lake. I want to go again this weekend. Not sure who all is on board? 

 I have today off, so I will pack up the SUV and have all ready to leave once Steve is done working for the day. I'm trying to get him to work only a half day! Which means, I need to get going on the packing and getting all ready for the weekend. I'd love to bring the boat up again, but not sure that's in the plan? No one is talking, which makes me think, maybe I'm the only one going to the lake? I'd love to stay till Monday, but I think rain is coming Sunday night. Plus, I'd be left with packing up everything on my own. So most likely will come home Sunday afternoon/Evening. 



Celina and Don ran the run for the gold. She took 1st in her age group and done took 3rd. I think she was 10th over all woman. Nice to see her pick up the racing bug. I need to get myself back into running and again get an age group award. I have a long road back to where I used to be as a runner! Baby steps and a little running every day will get me there. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...