Thursday, August 25, 2022

Count down...

  My birthday is coming up fast, August 31st. I don't want to get older, but we must to live. Hanging on to 53 for a few more days! I'll be back in Door County Wisconsin bring in the new age to celebrate my birthday. 

What I need to work on this year! More exercise, back in shape, losing at least 20 pounds. I'm starting after my birthday when we are back home! 

It's been a busy week with vacation on Monday, coming home and unpacking, washing everything to get ready for the next trip and to take Logan back to college. I made reservations for the up coming trip and had to rearrange some plans and some over lap a night. Move in date is Monday, not Sunday! The kids want to leave Sunday, so we are driving all the way there and moving Logan in Monday at 2:30. After going to Door co with the kids then dropping off Logan at college on Thursday for our drive home. We have zero plans for the Labor Day weekend, which is fine. Might be nice to just be home and do stuff around the area. 

Before we leave for vacation, Friday is the State Fair! For now its off to work today, which is my Friday and I'm off till September 6th. It's a long time to go without money coming in, but a nice way to end the summer having time off. Winters are too long and I want to just enjoy the summer days we have left. 

In other news, picking up more new customers, referrals which is always nice. Plus, lots of old regulars that took a break, contacted me and now want to be on my schedule again. Nice to fill up my work schedule and make some more money too. 

Still thinking of starting a dog grooming business. I need more dog grooming experience before I decided. Plus, more equipment like a dog washing area, grooming stand and then I'm ready to go also a few more supplies and Insurance for any miss-haps! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...