Tuesday, August 16, 2022

More photos from last weekend

 My photos finally showed up on google. 

It sure was foggy one morning at the lake. 


Zoey didn't want to sit on the mats, so we laid a towel down and she was happy. 

All the mats are down to keep sand out of the tent and to keep us off the sand. Keeps everything cleaner. 

One more day of working and then vacation again!! I have sooo much to do today/tonight! #1 priority is color my hair!!! Plus, I have errands to run, more tent stakes, water bottles and check batteries for the lights/change out if needed and wash clothes. Is that too much? hum... I'd also like my own house cleaned before we leave but that's not going to happen! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...