Tuesday, September 20, 2022

87*F today and its September 20th!!

 We are going to have a hot 87*F summer like day! Night time temps are also PERFECT 65+F!!


It sure cools off on Wednesday, but I'm not going to think about that till tomorrow!! I'll just enjoy today and jet skiing on the river this afternoon. 


I tried to get a cute picture of Zoey in front of all the wild flowers. She was too busy panting to care! 


Steve and I got in a 2+ mile walk around the lakes at the local park with Zoey. She was so excited to go for a walk. She did pick up a few burs on her ears, so that's going to be fun getting them out. She definitely needs a trim, so I've got that on my todo list for Wednesday!


We are going to have a nice 70+F weekend weather, so I'm trying to figure out where to go? Most likely south since North is going to rain and be colder! I really don't want to stay home so I need to figure this out! I'll be working on that tomorrow. 

We had good news and bad news yesterday. We don't have to pay $500 to insurance since Steve's truck was not damaged when backing into the parked car. Bad news, we have to pay $3K for our neighborhood  road. We either pay in full, no interest charged or can pay over 5 years at 4% interest. Of course the full payment will be due at Christmas time. Great! We'll probably opt for the 5 years or maybe pay it off sooner but will make payments till at least summer. I just hate paying $3K all at once even if we would save 4%. Its only $60 a month which is a lot easier to stomach! 

I still haven't checked out the new paths around the area to bike. Waiting for my neighbor friend to join me with her e-bike. She wasn't feeling well yesterday so I just did the 10 mile loop by myself. 

I'm still sleeping in the tent in our back yard at night. Love the cool air and being under covers. Last night was a bit on the warmer side 65+F, so I had the fan on too. I sleep much better outside with Zoey. I've heard owls, Coyotes howl, raccoons and birds with lots of crickets. Love animal sounds as long as they are friendly. Thankfully we have a fence so no Coyotes will be outside my tent! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Octoberfest in Brainerd!

 It was a fun weekend. One more done! On to planing the next weekend.  I won the girls Stein holding contest. The time to beat on the wall w...