Wednesday, September 21, 2022

I did not know!~

 I didn't know Home Depot also has 11% off! You go on line and enter your receipt info and they send you a gift card or e-rebate. I had 3 receipts to enter, so should be getting some gift cards in a few weeks. Nice! 


The weekend weather. Looks nice on Saturday 71*F and Sunday a bit cooler. Friday since we might get rain we plan to leave for our mini vacation early Saturday morning. I'll probably just pack the car up Friday after work so it's all ready to go. We are not staying at a Hipcamp since there aren't any in the New Ulm area. Just at the state park, which is cheap, I think $17 per night?? We pay any where from $50 to $30 a night to Hipcamp which is still cheap! We save our money for going out to eat, wineries and breweries or activities. 



Saw a bunch of Turkeys today in Prior Lake. I got this off my snap chat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Octoberfest in Brainerd!

 It was a fun weekend. One more done! On to planing the next weekend.  I won the girls Stein holding contest. The time to beat on the wall w...