Thursday, September 22, 2022

First day of Autumn

 The trees are starting to turn colors. Mostly the back yard trees are getting more yellow. It's officially the first day of Autumn. 69*F for the high today and 49+F for the low. 

Another night out in the tent and it was a bit chilly 47*F by 6am, but I was nice and warm under all the blankets. The hardest part of tent sleeping is getting out of the covers in the morning. Otherwise, I'm nice and toasty. I might add the heater tonight, or not? Friday its supposed to rain at 10am. I'll most likely put the tent away so I don't have to deal with a wet floor tent. Seems water always finds a way under and stays wet, making the tent musty smelling. I'm sure after the weekend away camping, I will put the tent back up. Just have to sleep inside Friday night. Not sure I really want to do that, but what's one night? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Octoberfest in Brainerd!

 It was a fun weekend. One more done! On to planing the next weekend.  I won the girls Stein holding contest. The time to beat on the wall w...