Friday, September 16, 2022

Friday!

 TGIF...


Yes, it's Friday! I have to work for a bit this morning and then packing up the car for the weekend, heading south to Lanesboro/Preston area for biking and camping. 

So many bills are due next week and I just paid mortgage. Good thing its a busy work week to make some $$$$. If only we could keep all the money and not have to spend it on bills, only on fun stuff. 

I have been trying to get motivated to workout again. Just riding my bike after work, planks, weights etc.. I don't seem to have my diet or working out figured out. It used to be so easy. Just got in the habit and just did it without thinking too much. I actually enjoyed it 99% of the time. I just need to do a little every day and not give up. I always do feel better for just getting outside. I just need to remember that and just go! Just do 1 mile or one quick loop and I can always add more.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Octoberfest in Brainerd!

 It was a fun weekend. One more done! On to planing the next weekend.  I won the girls Stein holding contest. The time to beat on the wall w...