Friday, September 16, 2022

Friday!

 TGIF...


Yes, it's Friday! I have to work for a bit this morning and then packing up the car for the weekend, heading south to Lanesboro/Preston area for biking and camping. 

So many bills are due next week and I just paid mortgage. Good thing its a busy work week to make some $$$$. If only we could keep all the money and not have to spend it on bills, only on fun stuff. 

I have been trying to get motivated to workout again. Just riding my bike after work, planks, weights etc.. I don't seem to have my diet or working out figured out. It used to be so easy. Just got in the habit and just did it without thinking too much. I actually enjoyed it 99% of the time. I just need to do a little every day and not give up. I always do feel better for just getting outside. I just need to remember that and just go! Just do 1 mile or one quick loop and I can always add more.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

A day

 Sauk taking the dock out of the water for the season. Or at least trying to. Nothing ever is easy!! Steve was able to lift all the legs on ...