Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Happy Tuesday 80*F September!

September is going fast! Here we are the 13th almost half over. At least summer temps in the 80's are holding on for this week with 88*F on Monday! I need to be outside as much as possible because MN winters are L O N G!!! 


Here's some positive things going on...
I try to find the pro's in life and concentrating on what is good and not stuff that might stress me out! 

Got another job referral. Filling up my work schedule again after Covid. Things really slowed down on my work schedule and now things are picking back up. I've gotten so many new clients lately and all word of mouth. No advertising needed. I did lose two, but they were mother/daughter and very high maintenance and overly picky and not flexible at all which made it stressful to take time off this summer. I did and they weren't happy. So glad to lose those two. Most people are understanding and flexible. It's always good to start earn more money now that everything is going up in price! 

I'm still off all afternoons so have time to bike or nap or ? I'm trying to get out of the sit on the couch after work. Baby steps. I always feel better once I am out and getting exercise. I just need to stop thinking about it and go! 

Not 100% sure about the weekend's weather. It might rain? I do want to take advantage of the warm temps and go somewhere to camp. Just need to figure out where! And who has the best weather. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Octoberfest in Brainerd!

 It was a fun weekend. One more done! On to planing the next weekend.  I won the girls Stein holding contest. The time to beat on the wall w...