Wednesday, September 14, 2022

It's booked!

 Steve said go ahead and book what you want. I was undecided on what camp spot I wanted but then Goats, peacocks and ducks! Guess what I picked? of course the animals over a regular camp ground or the other Hipcamp by the natural spring. We also save a bit of money on this location as its only $30 a night with a $10 clean up fee?? The others would be $50 per night. Not that price really makes a difference, I'd much rather have a fun place to camp and a new adventure. They do have a simple cabin to rent, but no thank you! Our tent is just as big as this cabin! 


I'm much better at remembering to snap chat then to take photos. I took this off my snap. Dinner out last night at the river. A few drinks, one extra that I didn't need! Yikes, so much for cutting down on drinking! 

The waitress didn't ask, just brought us another drink. 

Just checked the weather again and now I see rain Friday, Saturday and Sunday! Ugh!!! But look at next week, 86 and the drops to 71 and 63! Fall is coming! I want summer to stay!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

A day

 Sauk taking the dock out of the water for the season. Or at least trying to. Nothing ever is easy!! Steve was able to lift all the legs on ...