Wednesday, September 14, 2022

It's booked!

 Steve said go ahead and book what you want. I was undecided on what camp spot I wanted but then Goats, peacocks and ducks! Guess what I picked? of course the animals over a regular camp ground or the other Hipcamp by the natural spring. We also save a bit of money on this location as its only $30 a night with a $10 clean up fee?? The others would be $50 per night. Not that price really makes a difference, I'd much rather have a fun place to camp and a new adventure. They do have a simple cabin to rent, but no thank you! Our tent is just as big as this cabin! 


I'm much better at remembering to snap chat then to take photos. I took this off my snap. Dinner out last night at the river. A few drinks, one extra that I didn't need! Yikes, so much for cutting down on drinking! 

The waitress didn't ask, just brought us another drink. 

Just checked the weather again and now I see rain Friday, Saturday and Sunday! Ugh!!! But look at next week, 86 and the drops to 71 and 63! Fall is coming! I want summer to stay!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Octoberfest in Brainerd!

 It was a fun weekend. One more done! On to planing the next weekend.  I won the girls Stein holding contest. The time to beat on the wall w...