Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Sweater weather, everything pumpkin

 I saw these pumpkin scones with maple frosting (cream cheese frosting might be even better!!). Looked soo good! 

Here is the recipie


I'll defiantly have to bake more today. I have plans to make more pumpkin bread and maybe crackers. Might have to add these scones too. I should stop at the dollar store and pick up some bags to deliver some treats to the neighbors. I'll have to add that to my todo list! Maybe cute tags too and ribbon. 

I am determined to figure out this tent/heater situation. Yesterday, I added more tarp to the top of the tent to keep in more heat from escaping out the top of the tent screen. I also brought out the big heater, but now I need 2 extension cords because it's too much power from just one cord. The cord felt hot to the touch so I unplugged all but one small heater. The tent was still 10 degrees warmer inside than out, but I'd like the tent to be at least 70+F, not 60 or 58*F. So another test of the tent heater situation tonight! Plus, I noticed that the corner of the tent where the heater is located the tarp wasn't covering it up, so a lot of heat could escape. I fixed that this morning too. 

I booked our camping reservations for this weekend. Friday- Sunday. It will be a really quick weekend up north but should be super pretty with fall colors. We always miss the full colors going in October instead of September. Fingers crossed we will see red maple trees and it won't be all done. We grabbed the last camping spot so that was really good! Yikes!! This is the last planned trip of the season. I'd still like to go somewhere the next weekend till at least the end of October. As long as we can find tent sites with electric we will go. Most campsites close in MN and around us Mid October, so it will be all hip camps from here out! I'm always ready to travel!! Time to go new places too. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Octoberfest in Brainerd!

 It was a fun weekend. One more done! On to planing the next weekend.  I won the girls Stein holding contest. The time to beat on the wall w...