Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Fall baking

 I baked up a storm yesterday! Pumpkin pecan bread

Carmel rolls

And Banana bread


I dropped off bread and some caramel rolls to neighbor friends and then 
am mailing Logan a care package at college. 


This mornings temperature! I was nice and toasty in the tent. I had both heaters working and then got too hot, so I only had one running all night. Kept it at around 62+F 

This morning before getting out of bed, I plugged in both heaters and got it up to 72+F. Felt great! Glad I have pre-tested all option of tarp, heaters and extension cords before our trip to the North shore this weekend. It's only getting to the low 40's at night, so not as cold. We are prepared!! 

I'd love to go to Sauk lake, but we don't have electricity yet. So unless its at least 55+F at night, we won't go and 70+ during the day. 

I'm also watching Hurricane Ian, now at cat 5!! Kendra's grandparents are in Sarasota exactly where its heading with up to 2 ft of rain and ocean surge/King tides. They are staying put during the storm only 20 minutes from the ocean! Yikes. Also have tornado's and most likely will have zero power. They should get out of there!! Yikes!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Octoberfest in Brainerd!

 It was a fun weekend. One more done! On to planing the next weekend.  I won the girls Stein holding contest. The time to beat on the wall w...