Thursday, September 29, 2022

Thursday is my Friday!

 Inside the tent. This is how dark it gets! I do see some light when the sun comes up, but not much its just a lighter black! 


I got up with the sun at 7am this morning. I waited till it was light out before putting the tent away. I got it all done in about 30-35 minutes without any help. It's all inside the house till this afternoon when we load up and go! 

We decided to leave tonight and stay a night at a hotel in Duluth, so we will only have a 2 hour drive to our camping location Friday. I'm sure Thursday night we will stop to have dinner in Moose lake at Doc's. Its their BBQ feast night. 

We plan to cook most if not all meals since there aren't many restaurants in the area where we will be camping or they close early! I'm okay with cooking too! We will just find a spot by the lake and cook our food or at the camp ground. It will be crowded with other campers etc, so not sure how much we will hang out there?? 

I just need to get through today's work- morning and then we are off! 

I sent out Logan's care package to college yesterday. I made banana and pumpkin bread and added in candy, nuts and gum. I should have included beef jerky, but Target had small packages for $12, when I can get a large amount for the same price at Costco. I did find a pair of light gray joggers for Logan that I will send for his b-day along with other stuff.  He won't be home till T-day, so won't be home to celebrate his b-day. I'll have to send some mini bunt b-day cakes too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Octoberfest in Brainerd!

 It was a fun weekend. One more done! On to planing the next weekend.  I won the girls Stein holding contest. The time to beat on the wall w...