Sunday, October 30, 2022

Saturday night, Poor Boo Boo!

 Saturday night and we were at the Vet with Boo Boo (Zoey). We noticed her eye ball was swollen and looking strange. Celina pulled an enlarged tick off the corner of her right eye the night before. There was a pea size lump where the tick bit. Off to the emergency vet we went in Prior Lake. We waited outside in the car, filled out on line forms and they came and got her 2 hours later. The appointment lasted only 5 minutes, but then waited to get her back, pay the $171 bill and off we went with eye ointment and give her Benadryl last night. The swelling is already down a little and her eye is looking better. Thankfully, it wasn't serious, just an allergic reaction to the tick bite saliva. 


At least we got to enjoy the nice 69*F day outdoors on October 29th! 

We washed windows and I swept the garage. Steve had cleaned up and put away all the camping stuff in the rafters. I can now park in the garage! 

We also went for a bike ride at Hastings Spring Lake Park 7 miles. 
It felt great in the sun, and a little chilly in the shade of the trees. It's going to be another nice day today in the 60's. I'll have to go biking again!

I did some shopping for b-day gifts. Found some Christmas disposable plates and silverware for Christmas. Now to find some for T-day! Also got Kendra and Logan some b-day gifts. I'll be mailing a care package to Logan for his birthday and having Kendra over for a birthday pasta dinner around her birthday! 

We had a little wine and cheese. The neighbors were coming over to join us and then we had to leave to the Vet. Go figure!!! 




This is the temps for all week!!! Look 70*F on November 2nd!! I'm wearing a skort today and it's going to be 63*F, but already feels nice outside! 

Going to watch Celina's fun soccer game this morning and a bike ride for me this afternoon. Not sure what else our plans are today. 

I'm cutting back on drinking, Tuesday 1 beer, Friday night 1 glass of wine.. is that cutting back? sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...