Saturday, October 29, 2022

Trunk or Treat!

 We were invited to come along to Trunk or Treat at Madelyn's and Evan's schools. First stop was Madelyn's school. Kendra set up her truck in Pirate theme. Super cute idea with walk the plank! 


I took Madelyn around to the other trunks to collect candy. It was fun seeing all the different decorated car trunks. Very creative!! 
Then it was on to Evan's school. Sooo many kids!!! Wow! Evan a donut food truck and the fire department showed up too. Steve and I walked around and checked out all the other trunks and again so very creative with a game to play at every car. 



While we were at Trunk or Treat, Celina and Don were at Timmy's house carving pumpkins. Here's Celina's pumpkin. 

So cute!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...