Friday, October 28, 2022

Happy Friday!!

 I went over to be with Evan until school started Thursday morning. I go over around 8 and he leaves for school at 9a.m. 


We made lemon poppy seed donut/muffins with lemon icing. I brought over all the items to make the donuts. Evan helped make them which is a good skill to have. I'll have to find a kids cook book and have him pick out other things to make in the mornings for his breakfast. 


We also played some cards while we waited for the donuts to bake. 

Tonight is Truck or Treat at Madelyn's and Evan's school. We won't be handing out candy on Halloween, so this is the next best thing! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...