Thursday, October 27, 2022

October is coming to an end

 All the months seem to go by fast with the exception of January and February with March and April too. I'm always waiting for summer. Seems maybe we should be somewhere there is always summer if I'm in waiting mode. My whole life seems to be in wait mode. Wait till the kids grow up and we can travel. Wait till the car or house is paid off. Wait and more waiting till the next thing we wait for. In between I need to enjoy life now. Now that the kids are grown, I miss the little stage. It went by far too fast. Our house now is old 24 years, no longer new. House almost paid, but is this where we want to stay in an old house? A few more years Steve can retire, but will he can he? Sounds like retirement life is getting more and more expensive. We most likely will continue working at least part time. 


Just a cute Zoey pix with her favorite moose baby. She no longer rips the eyes out of her babies. 

She is now calling to be fed. Off to take care of her, and I'm also cat sitting/feeding one more time this morning. Going to be with Evan and drive him to school. Working later today too! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...