Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Tuesday Bingo!

 We again went to bingo last night. I'm kind of getting tired of it, but Steve wanted to go. It's something to do and only $13 each for the night with of course drinks and food for dinner. I stuck to only 1 beer! Drank water the rest of the night. Also remember to bring our own taco sauce as they never give you enough salsa. Taco's are also cheap at 2 for $6, so we shared those and added on some chips/queso. Maybe next time I'll skip the chips and have zero beers. 

The maple next to our house in the back yard finally turned bright yellow. It was green until we got home on Sunday night. The leaves are all dropping fast now and soon gone. That will be a sad day. Ugh, not looking forward to being inside 24-7,. with cold winter! Lucky for us, we have extended nice 60*F weather days starting this Thursday - next week Thursday. Got to like those temps going into November!!

Lettuce wraps I made Monday night for dinner with leftover yesterday for lunch. It kind of hurt my stomach, all the onions, but tasted soooo good! Now I'm out of lunch options for today since I already ate up all the soup. We need better quality rice too. The brand I like wasn't unstuck so I opted for some regular  rice till I can find the type I like again. I think they have the Rose brand at Walmart. It's a bit more sticky and fluffy. 


Halloween Memories of the kids.. 

Logan always liked being something scary. 
My grandkids dressed for Halloween. We are going Truck or treating this Friday with them. It wasn't a thing back when our kids were little. Guess they do that at school, after hours instead of having a Halloween or fall party during school. Kind of sad they don't dress up during school hours any longer. At least they plan something fun for the kids! 

Getting back to doing weights and planks every day. I do skip a few days, but trying to do 7 days a week! Always a work in progress! 

I'm also cat sitting tonight and tomorrow morning. Just stopping over to feed the cat tonight and tomorrow morning. It's extra cash so that's always nice! Easy todo and helpful to my customers. 

I also picked up an extra job this week, which is always great to get more cash. We decided to have Celina start paying her cell phone and car insurance bills once she gets paid. It will be nice to turn those over but we still won't charge her rent. I want her to save up to eventually move out and buy a house. 

We have a huge college bill for Logan that needs to be paid before he can register for classes this winter. Ugh! We will also get another huge bill in the spring. I'm hoping he works this winter and summer to help with some of the costs. 2 more years left of school after this year. 

While I picked up jobs, being self employed is always up and down. So Steve is waiting to get jobs, but still has a few left before they need to come though or start advertising again. He usually goes years without having to advertise. Fingers crossed the jobs all go though. Just waiting on people to sell their house! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...