Monday, October 24, 2022

Milwaukee /Dells trip to Visit Logan at college!

We had a great visit with Logan in Milwalkee! Talk about perfect weather!!  


Day and night view from our hotel room





Our Friday night was spent in the Dells, camping. We made a stop after dinner to do a little gambling. I donated my $20 for entertainment. 
We had a nice weather weekend in the 70's which is warm for the end of October!! Our last camping trip of the year. I didn't take any photos of our camping set up in the dells. We stayed at Bananza camp ground right in town. The noise from the road was a little loud, but in all a nice camp area since it wasn't crowded! Only a few other campers and one other tent. It had electricity, so that's why we stayed there. We needed heat for the temps at night getting down to 48*F, we stayed toasty at 68 in the tent. We only brought one heater, but should have just brought both since I like it around 70! 
We had time Sunday morning before picking up Logan, so we went down to the lake to wait. 




Its always nice putting my feet in powdery, soft sand! 


On the way home we stopped in La Crosse on French Island for a late lunch/stop at the brewery. Had another 2 hour drive home. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...