Friday, October 21, 2022

Baking with Kendra!

 Kendra and I spent the day baking from 8am to 4:30pm. She still had a few more trays of cookies to bake after I left. It was a wedding order for her gluten/dairy free business. Glad I could help out and it was a fun day. 

She didn't make a whole lot of profit on this, but I'm sure over time she will figure it out. You have to start some where and figure all out. 


Everything turned out perfect with zero oops batches. 

Zoey and I had the house to ourselves 100% last night. Steve was out with his brother, Celina and Don were visiting Logan at college in Milwalkee. We just ate dinner on the couch and watched TV till Steve came home early at 8:30pm.  A nice quiet evening after a busy day of baking. 

Our tree out front the leaves are all red and dropping fast every day. There is my old cell phone case. I finally got my new one. I ordered silver and got gold instead which I'm not happy about! Oh well, I'm sticking with gold for now. 

Other news, Celina had a good interview with GM. She is hoping to get this remote working job. She will find out today! Fingers crossed she gets the job!!! She really wants this job too. 

She still has not heard back from the other job she had an in person interview. So that's still a possibility too. At least she has a back up plan in place for the winter if nothing comes through on the job opportunities. I'm hoping that doesn't happen but it's good to have a back up plan. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...