Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Logan is home for a week, starting tonight!

 We had a really pretty sunrise. I use to see a lot of these every morning on my 6 mile hour long run. I do miss having morning the favorite part of my day. 

I need to build back up to running miles again. Just need to finishing getting my feet fixed and all good again to run without hurting. 



Two more work days and I'm off for T-day, then back to work for a few hours on Friday. I thought T-day week was going to be extra busy, turns out the week after is more busy for working. 

I tried to start a diet yesterday. Skipped breakfast but ended up eating it anyway for lunch. Plus, the cookie dough didn't help matters. 

Trying again today to lose weight. 

off to do my morning plank, weights and a quick 10 minute run on the cross ramp. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...