Tuesday, November 1, 2022

November 1st, 70*F sunny day!

 We stopped over last night to see Evan and Madelyn in their Trick or treat costumes. I dropped off candy bags and 2 large candy bars for them too. 


After, we went to dinner in Hastings for the $6 burgers. I stuck to only 1 beer and water after. 
After work it was around 69*F for the high, so Celina and I went biking at Black Dog park along the Mississippi River. 17 miles of biking! I'm now charging up my bike to do more biking this afternoon. We were planning on going out to Minnetonka, but will just stay around here since that's an hour drive! 

Crossing the Cedar foot bridge. Swans and lots of black ducks still sticking around in the area. Lots of people out enjoying the nice day too. We have three more days of nice weather before the normal temps return. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...