Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Nov 2nd and 75*F

 The high is going to be 75*F. It will be a morning of working followed by biking this afternoon! 

I'm also going to be doing more of this


I'm doing a plank challenge with myself this month. 1 minute plank every day with dumb bell weights. I ended up doing my plank last night around 6:30pm, but I got it done. I'll probably do the same today since my morning at home is short. 

Goals for November:

Health: daily plank/weights
daily walk/run/bike
Drink less (limit to 1 drink per week)
Cut back on calories 
Stop eating dessert after dinner

Financial: Logan's college bill paid

Positive: Logan home T-day week from college
T-day with family
70's the first week of November

Working on... myself, more jobs, organizing our house! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...