Thursday, November 3, 2022

76 on November 2nd, but crazy windy!

 It sure didn't feel like 76*F yesterday with the cloudy sky and wind! I never did get out to bike. I sat out front with a blanket instead, but the wind made me come in! Just too crazy with the leaves blowing. 


Steve wanted to go for one or two beers for him to the River in Prescott. We were kind of blocked by the windy but even in the 70's it felt chilly with my sweater on. It still was nice to sit outdoors on Nov 2nd! We can't do that very often!
Instead of eating dinner out, we stopped at TJ and purchased dough and sauce to make our own pizza. We had cheese, peppers, tomatoes, garlic and mushrooms to use up. This pizza was a 10 out of 10! Too good! I have one slice left for breakfast this morning. 

Steve also made some bean-less chili that I love. We will be having that for lunch today! 


Today is back to the Mid 60's. Still nice and less wind. 
 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...