Sunday, November 6, 2022

Happy Birthday Logan, 20 years old!!

 My baby turned 20 today! This is the first time in 20 years we won't be able to celebrate his birthday with him since he is in Milwalkee at college. I did mail off a birthday package with joggers, a shirt, TJ Max gift card, a box of wine, some cookies and dried mango's. Celina and Don added in a gift card to Trader Joes. Plus, added money into his checking account from grandparents and us. I still will add another $100 this week for a birthday gift. We just gave him $200 on Monday, so I spread out his birthday money so he won't spend it all at once. 

Took these photos from his friends..


Happy Birthday Logan, We all miss you and can't wait till your home for a week over Thanksgiving!!

College life.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...