Saturday, November 26, 2022

Thanksgiving 2022

 We had a total of 21 people the largest group for Thanksgiving ever! When I was growing up we wouldn't have Thanksgiving on that day due to my father being on a business trip in Japan every year. We would just have Thankgiving meal when he came back and it was mostly the 4 of us. Occasionally after I got married for the 1st time we had my ex and his family one time. 

We still all fit around two large tables at our house. 


We had to move around some furniture to make sure there was standing room and sitting in the porch. Mostly everyone gathers around the food and drinks. 
The kids did a 3 miles turkey run to start the day. 
Logan made pies and was making the whipped cream topping. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...