Tuesday, November 8, 2022

VOTE!! Blue Wave~~~~~

 Early poles closed at 5pm yesterday. We all decided at 4:15pm that we were going to vote early. Off we drove to City Hall along with quite a few others. I think we picked the busiest time to go! The process was longer than voting today, but we were all done with in 20 minutes. I sure hope it's a blue majority in both the house and senate. Fingers crossed!!!! 


Celina's first day of work, in her room/office! 

This new generation of workers has it all! Flex work schedule, work from home, no commute! 

Poor Zoey, she has some type of sore on her nose. I keep checking it. I did make her a vet appointment for this Friday. It was the earliest I could get her in to see a vet and get her up to date shots. It didn't look any worse today, more black and crusted over. She otherwise seems fine and it doesn't seem to be bothering her unless I try to look at it and she does a little growl at me to stay away from it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...