Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Moving on to Week #2, day 8

 Last night I had pasta sauce with yellow squash and mushroom with a few small meatballs. Oh and some roasted parsnips in olive oil.  A low cal dinner around 6pm. I actually didn't eat it all and felt sick after eating kind of between heartburn and wanting to throw up. Probably still covid symptoms and maybe just getting used to eating 500 cal or less per day. At any rate. Not feeling hungry today either which is good. 

I have been getting used to sleeping in every morning, laying in bed watching TV or being on the internet since I still have till Friday to wear a mask, it's just easier to be away from everyone rather then wear a mask for hours. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...