Sunday, December 25, 2022

Weightless on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

(before starting my diet)


 Christmas Eve day. I had popcorn for lunch 130 calories

for Christmas Eve we all snacked on all kinds of foods everyone brought. 

I had shrimp, 1 mushroom cap with sausage, 2 chucks of sausages, peppers roasted, beef bulgogi, 1 spritzer 100 calories, 1 shot of peppermint Rum chata and some raw veggies (carrots and califlower). I stayed away from cheese, bread, crackers or anything high in calorie. I'm guessing 730 calorie for the day. 


Christmas morning, since I made a cheese/ham quiche I ate half of a slice, some scrambled eggs, hash brows, and one slice bacon with a glass of mango wine. Today, will be a higher calorie day since I ate breakfast and will have dinner of turkey, potatoes and coleslaw. I will have at least one drink, seltzer maybe a glass of wine too and a taste of Yule log Celina made. I'm not expecting this to be a diet day. 

My size 14 jeans are falling down. I can now wear a size 12. Still have weight to lose to get down to a size 8/10. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...