Monday, December 26, 2022

December 26th It's all over...

 The Christmas festivities are all over. It's clean up time of dishes, packages and taking down the extra table. I'll leave all the decorations up till the middle of January. 







I forgot to take a dinner photo of us all. We had fun playing the dollar game, which I won the 2nd game and the gift exchange. After we played hot seat which was also a very fun game. Probably one of the better Christmas in quite a few years. Everyone stayed till 11:30pm! Which was late! 

I ate way more then 1500 calories probably more like 2500 with the drinks and having breakfast. I still didn't eat all the cake on my plate, or have any cheese. I stayed with just trying the bread and limited myself to 3 lower calorie drinks then switched to water. 

I'm back dieting today. Skipping breakfast, popcorn for lunch and most likely turkey and Coleslaw for dinner. I'll try to stick around 500 calories for the day along with getting in some exercise at the gym. I slept in till 9:30pm since I was up till 1am just winding down from the night. 

I have more kitchen clean up and house fixing today once everyone is up and awake I 'll be able to make noise. 

One more day and I move on to week #5! My next goal is to get to New Years Day with a splurge of pizza new years eve along with a drink. Then it's right back to dieting till the end of January 31st the next  big goal or until I reach my goal weight of 150/149. I figure if I can keep losing 5 pounds per week, it will go fairly quickly. 

The goal is to go to the gym every day to burn more calories and get more tone. I'll lift weights, and do cardio along with my job every morning. 

It's going to warm up to the 30's this week. Which means, I can go cross country skiing in the afternoon! Today is the last of the cold weather in the low teens. We might have some rain later this week, which will mess up up the ski conditions, but should get some fresh snow shortly after to refresh them. I'll have to check the trail conditions. I'm excited to start skiing again and will take Evan with me next week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...