Thursday, January 26, 2023

All that fried food and cheese!

 We went out last night to dinner with neighbor friends at their restaurant. Of course I was hungry having only popcorn for lunch and also working, going to the gym and cross country skiing burning at least 500+ calories working out. They ordered a bunch of fried appetizers, cheese bread with a cheese dip. I tried to not eat much of it, but did have at least one cheese curd, 1 fried mushroom cap, 2 fried walleye fingers, some bread with this cheese dip, the few carrots with some dip. 2 hard seltzers and some asian lettuce wraps, 1 fried chicken wing, no skin. I tried to estimate calories, I figure it was at least 750 calories for the day. In all thankfully, I exercised a lot! I was really looking forward to just having a baked sweet potato and a pomegranate for dinner. I'm defiantly having that tonight! We've been eating out since last Friday and I need a break! I don't feel the need to go out this weekend for a meal. Maybe a coffee flight at this local coffee shop. 


This looks sooo good. A flight of coffee. Since I'm not really a coffee drinker and I'm trying not to drink my calories I'll be sharing this flight with water. I've never been so excited to try coffee. I think this flight idea is great! 


We are supposed to have single digit temps from Saturday - Saturday. I'll have to bundle up if I ski. I usually end up over heating skiing so I wear a light jacket and just take off my headband and face warmer, so I'm sure it won't be bad outdoors next week. Just would rather ski in 20+ temps! 

I have a neighbor friend signing up for the gym. She went with yesterday. We did the stair master for 5 minutes and then walked on the treadmill for 30 followed by about 15 minutes of weights and after a hydromassage. I need to up the stair master to 10 minutes and do more hills for walking. According to my Fitbit, my heart rate doesn't get into the fat burning zones much at all. I'm like what? How can that be? Maybe taking it too easy at the gym? 

Since I have an easy workday. It's back to the gym after work, ski and do my morning exercises. Plus, I have taxes to do and dishes to clean up in the kitchen. A full day! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...