Friday, January 13, 2023

Day #45!!! Another goal day

 This full body picture is the only one I have from the end of August. I need to do a new updated photo of my weight loss progress. I'm now half way through week #7.


I can't say it's been super easy staying on my diet these past few days. I have no desire to give up, but some evenings I sure feel like eating more. 

Thursday meals:
popcorn for lunch 3 cups, 130 cal
6 slices of Canadian bacon, 120 cal
1/2 chicken gyro, 200 cal? 
1 cutie, 35 cal

Aprox 485 calories for the day. forgot about the 1 pb nugget and 3 nuts. Add another 30 calories on to the total. 

I also got in some exercise working /burning 600 calories, gym biking 30 minutes 100 calories, lifting weights 15 min, 1 min plank and dumb bells 10/10/30/10. 

I went shopping and got a reward shirt. It's just black and a pull over warm shirt to wear. I was looking for sunglasses and jeans. I did try on one pair of size 31 jeans. They fit, but I didn't really care for the bottom of the jeans/frayed and cut in a V. Weird. I did google the size and they are a 12. Dropped two sizes. Plus, they were skinny jeans! I'd like to be a 8/10, small/Medium instead of large. I can only drop more weight as I continue on....

I do need to purchase more popcorn so I have lunch today. We do have spicy popcorn that I could eat. I'll still need more for Saturday etc.. Not sure since it's Friday if we will go out. I'd rather save that for Saturday night. I might just have more Canadian bacon for dinner as it filled me up. Plus, since it's only 120 calories I can still have soup or something else low in calories. 

Today, I'll also be working maybe just one hour burning around 150/200 calories. I'll also do my morning plank/dumb bells/ plans to go to the gym and maybe ski too. Not really sure about skiing since the trails are extra slick. I'll probably just save it for Saturday when it warms up and the trails will be more slushy then slick. 

I'm not really overly hungry on this diet. I do look forward to lunch and dinner. I want to keep eating at night out of boredom? Not really sure? I feel this diet is manageable and fairly easy to stick with since I can eat anything, have splurge days and can still have a drink on the weekends. 

It's also been easy getting to the gym since I always get in a massage, do some biking and lifting weights. Nothing overly crazy, but it takes up afternoon time where I'd be tempted to eat. 

I'm awake extra early this morning, but might fall back to sleep for a little while since I don't have to leave for work anytime soon. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...