Thursday, January 12, 2023

Ice - day off

 It was icy out yesterday morning till around 10am. I had one cancelation due to school being off for the ice storm. Decided after that, I didn't want to drive all the way out to Prior Lake. It was nice having the day off, but I was lazy. Went back and took a morning nap, tried hard to wait till noon to eat my popcorn lunch, after I started our 2022 taxes, doing some data entry. I finally got up off the couch and skied at 3 for 50 minutes. It was icy on the ski trails. Then had to wait to close to 5pm for dinner. Which was a chicken gyro, a few corn chips with salsa and guac. I also had a cutie and half a pomegranate. for 610 calories. I managed to burn around 400 calories for the almost hour of skiing. 


My stuffed half a gyro chicken sandwich. I added 2 slices of chicken, onion, tomatoes and lettuce with lots of tiziki sauce. The pita bread is only 30 calories and I'm guessing it was about 300 calories in all? Delicious! 

It's been tough staying on my diet in the late afternoon. This is why skiing around 2 or 3pm helps. Plus, going to the gym to stay busy till 5pm is important, plus helps burn more calories. 

Goats while skiing. They blend right into the snow. 


Skiing with Celina on the icy trails. 


I made it to week #7 which would be 28 pounds lost so far if I was losing 4 pounds a week? I'm ready to move on to week #8 even though this one is only 2 days in. I still have more fat on my stomach than I'd like. I want it all gone, so I can't grab a few inches. I want to only grab skin! 

I find myself scrolling through food on Pinterest. Everything looks so good. I also want to make this cake mix I purchased from Trader Joes, Chocolate chunk cake with PB frosting. Yum. Only, I can't make it or I'll eat it. Maybe for Valentine's Day? or not.. because I'll want to eat it. I could make V-day cakes or cupcakes and give them away? Still try one and be done. I'll have to think about that. 

I'm sooo close to moving on to the next lower weight group. I just can't step on the scale until I know I've lost that much weight. I don't want to be disappointed in the lack of weight loss. I just want to keep focused on the main goal, get rid of body fat and not concentrate on the number the scale says. I'm on the right track, losing and keep losing every hour, day, every week, month... 

I've also been wearing my Fitbit and trying to keep up on entering food /Exercise as well as the gym app when I go. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...