Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year 2023!!!!

 We rang in the new year with dinner at kindreth hearth in Eagan. We shared wings, and pizza. 

After dinner we took a pretty walk through some lighted path close to the restaurant. 



The wings were so tasty. Asian style with 5 spice and soy sauce. 

We had clean up this morning after the kids party last night at our house. There was confetti every where. I purchased poppers and hats, etc for them to ring in the new year. I always expect a mess in the morning and it really wasn't so bad. They were all up to 4am, so everyone was still sleeping at 10am. We made everyone breakfast of scrambled eggs, home made blueberry muffins, little tater tots and sausage. oh croissants with hazelnut/chocolate. 

I didn't do very well staying around 500 calories for the day. It was apron 1100 calories. I had one more beer for 2 total at dinner. Ate 1/2 slice more of pizza for 2-1/2 slices, had 3 wings with the crispy skin, plus had this Alaskan ice cream dessert. Delicious and worth every bite. What I didn't do. . is have more drinks after we got home. It was tempting to drink with the kids, but instead I opted for water. 

I made more of my Chicken Thai soup so I'll be eating that today along with pork and potatoes. plus, am making a cherry chip cake, with cream cheese frosting and Raspberries. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...