Monday, January 2, 2023

Day # 34

 I have one more day and I am at week #6! Yesterday and the day before were two higher calorie days since it was NYE and New Years Day. Back to a regular 500 calorie day! 

Lunch will be popcorn if anything, we will see how hungry I am. Dinner, I want my Thai chicken soup. I have no idea of how many calories or the cups I eat. Probably should figure out at least how many cups the bowl I fill up contains. It's mostly veggies with some broth and a tiny bit of chicken. I would like to think it's not that many calories but it just depends on the coconut milk and the little bit of brown sugar added to the soup. 


I splurged on eating the dessert I made last night. I didn't finish it only eating maybe half if that. It was cream cheese frosting, raspberry jelly and cherry chip cake with fresh raspberries. Not the best cake I've made. ugh! 


I grabbed these screen shots of Logan with his friends on NYE. 
They all looked so nice dressed up! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...