Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Week #6

 Could I have lost some where between 22 pounds and 25? Maybe?? I feel like maybe closer to 20/22 at this point. So that's about 4 pounds per week weight loss. 

I did order a new bathroom Fitbit scale to keep track of weight loss. It arrives Friday! I'm scared to weight myself. Maybe I won't? I know it's going to be tempting to see where I'm at. I just don't want to see a high number then I'm thinking after working so hard the last 5 weeks. I don't want to give up either. 

I have a cabin invite on the weekend of Feb 11th. I'm sure a trip to the local hotel pool/ hot tub will be scheduled too, so I must lose more weight in the next few weeks! 

After eating 1000+ calories NYE and NYD, I was back down below around 730 for the day.  I felt extra hungry last night, but managed to stick with just soup and some coleslaw with a vinegar dressing. Funny how I wake up not hungry again. I just need to remember that and stick with my diet. I did splurge on a beer yesterday which added an additional 180 calories of nonfood. We checked out a new brewery Omni that is in Rosemount, close to home. Well worth the splurge! 


I still haven't found my week #5 sunglasses reward. I'll keep looking and now need a new reward for the end of week 6. It might be a pedicure or maybe a hair cut or facial at the beauty school? Not really sure as it's a busy work week! 

We also might get up to 8" of new fresh snow for skiing. I'll have to ski and go to the gym every day! I'll just save the gym for after dinner workout and massage! Maybe that will help me not want to eat more in the evenings! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...