Saturday, January 21, 2023

Saturday Month #2 almost done!!

 That's right almost 2 months on a weight loss journey. It feels like I always lose more weight after I have a splurge night out. Splurge was about 780 calories for the night. Or maybe it's just when my body decides it's time to drop some weight? I figure there are still 6 weeks left to go to lose more weight another 1-1/2 months! Still time to lose the weight before summer/spring. I put my weight loss goal at mid March! I'll still work on building muscle fitness and toning up! So some of that fat weight might turn into muscle weight. 

We shared both meals not really even eating much of the brisk. I cut the sandwich mostly in half giving Steve the much larger side. I had about a little over 1/4 of the chicken. It was HOT! Super good but hot! I ended up putting the aloi sauce on to kill the burn. I also ate 2 potato wedges, coleslaw/vinegar dressing and little  corn without butter. Tasted a little brisk with BBQ sauce. We also stopped at a brewery before and I tried a sour beer and had one hard seltzer at the restaurant along with lots of water! A delicious meal out and a great planned cheat night! 


Here's where we are on weight loss goals
182 - 179 week #8  almost done!!!
178 - 175 week #9   - 6 weeks to go!!
174 - 171 week #10 - 5 weeks to go
170- 167 week #11 - 4 weeks to go
166 - 163 week #12 - 3 weeks to go
162 - 159  week #13 - 2 weeks to go 
158 - 155 week #14 - 1 week to go
Goal weight..155, but I would like to get down another 10 pounds to 145 at my ideal weight. 

Here's what I plan to do for exercise today:
Gym - stair master 5 min
walk 30 min
Weight machines
xski

What I did yesterday /Friday for exercise: cleaned 1-1/2 hours nothing else! 

How many inches have I lost since starting?
waist 6-1/2 inches
hips - 3-1/2 inches

I'd like to lose another 3 inches on my waist. 31/32 

Today will be more popcorn for lunch
Dinner beef and a taste of chocolate cake
mashed potatoes
No drinks just water, so I can have a taste of cake. 

Plus, plenty of exercise to burn calories 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...