Friday, January 20, 2023

8 Weeks of weight loss journey

 I didn't lose any inches when I was at the end of week #7, give it a few days and my waist is down another inch and my thighs 1/2 inches! That's progress!!! 

I've been staying low on calories with having my sweet potato at night and some raspberries. They fill me up! I also splurged on some spicy hummus with spicy jalapeño pita chips. Still around 500 calories with the "splurge". 

Since it's the weekend, my calories will be higher. Tonight we have reservations at the Handsome Hog. I want to try their fried chicken sandwich. Which I will be sharing with Steve and eat the smaller half. Maybe have a taste of sides, but not too much and opt for a sparkling hard seltzer at 100 calories instead of a beer. It's good to pre-plan so I am thinking right when eating out. Although, we leave for Milwalkee Sunday, which will more unpredictable eating with a lunch and dinner. I can bring some popcorn and my container to measure out that meal. Dinner will also be a splurge but shared. I won't be getting much exercise on our road trip, so I can't over indulge!! 

I got to watch this cutie yesterday for a few hours. I picked her up at Daycare after her nap. We went to Target where she picked out a few snacks and a toy. Evan came home from school at 4pm so I got to spend time with both kids. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...