Thursday, January 19, 2023

Snow and more snow!

 It's snowing today! I love some fresh snow to ski! We had rain a few days ago, so now with the fresh snow it covered up all the icy ski trails. Should make for good cross country skiing this afternoon! 


I skipped doing any extra workout yesterday. It was a rough work day and long! I didn't finish till around 2pm with about an hour break between 11 and noon. I still managed to burn at least 500 calories for the day. After I just went shopping with Steve at the grocery store. 

Here's what I ate:
Popcorn (11:30am) 130 cal
Sweet potato (4pm) 160 calories
small tiny bowl of Udon noodles with raw carrot sticks (6pm) 100 cal
(5pm) 1/4 slice of pork belly 50 cal
(5pm) Taste of pita chips and hummus 100 
Total Calorie  = 540

I don't know how much I weight.. my estimate is 4 pounds per week at 7 weeks done is 28 pounds, adding an additional 4 pounds lost this week is 32 total. Do I think I've lost that much? Yes, and no. Hard to know for sure. I'm okay with the estimate. I might have weighted as much at 210 when starting this diet
Which brings me to 182 pounds or 178 by the end of the week. Do I think that's about where I am? By the way my clothes fit, I'd say that's a good guess as to my weight aprox. It's still too heavy! I do look a lot better than I did at 210, but I still need to lose more weight! 

Saw a customer I haven't seen in a month and they didn't notice any weight loss or didn't say anything. Which says that I need to lose at least another 10 to 20 pounds for anyone to say something! 

I'm excited to be in the 170's even if it's on the high end. The next 8 weeks is where I should really see a weight loss difference! I would love the weight to come off faster, but this is the pace I can go and not have to starve. I don't think I could have gone this many weeks on less food per day and a few cheat meals. In all I'm still losing weight fast as they recommend only 1 pound to 2 a week in weight loss. I would never stick to a diet that I lost weight so slow! Even if I'm not losing up to 4 pounds, I'm still losing weight and keeping focused on the goal of getting back into shape for summer swimming. Getting closer to a health weight and my goal weight 

My dog grooming table arrived yesterday. I put it together and am now ready to cut Zoey's fur. I just need a place to store the table when not in use. The laundry room is already full, so not sure where this is going to go? It does fold up, but I'd have to take the top part off. I'm excited to try it out and maybe just maybe this is a way to earn some extra money? I do think it's fun and so rewarding when she is all cleaned up. I am not sure why dogs aren't bathed after the cut. Seems to me, it would be easier to do the bath after? I'll do that with Zoey so her fur dries fast! 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...