Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Day #50!!!!! Half way to day #100 on my weight loss journey!

 Super excited to make it to day #50! Half way to 100 days on my weight loss journey. Do I plan to stop at day #100, no this has to be a life change to not gain back the weight. I do wonder where I'll be at day #100 with my weight loss. Only time can tell and with the effort I'm putting in will be positive no matter what I weight. 

It's crazy to look back to day #1, how much weight I had gained and that I took the first step to losing weight. It was a good thing I had covid and was able to just focus on me and my diet. Made it easier to start dieting and get on the right track. It's always the toughest on day #2 and 3, but then there is no going back after those first few days. I never gave up because I didn't want to stay at my heaviest weight. I wasn't feeling comfortable in my clothes and I didn't really want to see people at that weight. Plus, I didn't want to keep buying more fat clothes! 

My big motivation is being able to wear my swim suit again. Last summer, I only wore a sport bra, biker shorts and my swim coverups in the water. I couldn't even fit into my swim suit and sure didn't want to go into the water with out my swim dress on. This summer I want to be in my swim suit and take off that cover up! It's my motivation for getting back into shape, working out and losing the extra fat! 

I might be kind of taking it easy at the gym since I'm on this low calorie diet, but I'm trying to be more consistent and develop a habit of working out again. Moving more and less couch sitting. I'll work on increasing my exercise and fitness level as time goes by in the next few weeks. 

I also record my food and pre-plan meals and cheat meals too. It's all about balance and making sure I can live to. It's not a punishment losing weight, so I want to have cheat days. It might push back my weight loss effort but I'm still making progress just a little slower. 

Back to wearing a tight gray tank top and one of my favorite cardigan's. They fit again and I could wear this out. Still working on that stomach fat, but I can tell my arms are smaller too. I never did measure my arms, and it seems like that never really changes that much with also adding muscle by lifting weights. My arm pits have a lot less fat.


I had a little splurge night. The kids and Steve's parents played Bingo with us. Logan won $30 on Bingo. So it was a good night for him! 
I had one beer that I made last.. and then drank water. Just had two taco's without cheese to save calories. Brought extra salsa to kick them up a bit with spice! Still around 730 calories for the day with my aprox 180 cal beer. I also went to the gym and walked on the tread mill for 30 minutes and did 5 minutes on the stair climber. That was tough. I skipped weights due to a time limit, but did get in dumb bells and my plank for the day. 

Today, is a busy work day. I will be burning at least 400 calories from just work. Plus, I have plans to rest after work then go to the gym and walk for 30 minutes and lift weights. Always have to treat myself to a massage or two! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...